Ponta Delgada airport
Ponta Delgada airport is the main airport in Azores island that is also called João Paulo II Airport.
The international airport is called after the Pope John Paul II and is an airport located on the Portuguese island of São Miguel which is one of the Azores islands.
Ponta Delaga airport airline companies
The main airline companies that lands to Ponta Delaga airport are:
- Air Berlin – flying from Düsseldorf
- easyJet – flying from Lisbon
- Jetairfly Seasonal – flying from Brussels
- Primera Air Seasonal – flying from Billund, Copenhagen
- Ryanair – flying from Lisbon, London-Stansted, Porto
- SATA Air Açores flying from Corvo, Flores, Graciosa, Horta, Pico, Santa Maria, São Jorge, Terceira
- SATA International flying from Boston, Frankfurt, Lisbon, Porto, Toronto-Pearson
- Seasonal flights from London-Gatwick, Montréal-Trudeau, Munich
- SATA International operated by SATA Air Açores Funchal, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Seasonal flight from Faro
- TAP Portugal flying from Lisbon
- TUI Airlines Netherlands – have Seasonal flights from Amsterdam
In case you need a transportation from Ponta Delgada airport to any hotel in Azores you can book on easy from home from your computer or from a mobile phone a Ponta Delgada Taxi at a low rate and with reliable services.
You can always count that once you made the booking online and received the confirmation voucher, our driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals area with a sign with your name on it. All our cars are clean and comfortable, with air conditioning and all our drivers are English-speakers.
Looking forward to meet you in the Ponta Delgada Airport!